Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Published in Cloth, Paper, Scissors



It is a joy to announce that I have again been published in Cloth, Paper, Scissors magazine. I share this joy with my faithful blog readers, because your continual support and encouragement is what gives me the confidence to submit my work for publication. I get my share of "no thanks" letters too, but it truly is a thrill when the publisher says, "YES."

The May/June copy of CPS is not yet in stores, but when it is I'd love for you to check out my piece in the Reader Gallery and also look for the wonderful article by my friend Pam Carriker. Also, in the Homework section of the magazine, Jodi Ohl has a couple of great tips for you. Pam, Jodi and I belong to the Melange Team at Etsy, a wonderfully supportive group of mixed media artists. Also gracing the pages of CPS is a new friend, Sue Pelletier.

I am thrilled to share space with these talented ladies in Cloth, Paper, Scissors next month.



© Nancy Lefko

14 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how wonderful!!! I can't wait for my magazine to arrive in the mail!!!!

Congrats!!!

Hugs
Diana

Plum Blossom Lane said...

Congrats! I saw it as I thumbed through the magazine in the bookstore. Can't wait to get my own copy.
Way to go!!!

Ginger*:) said...

FANTASTIC !! Congratulations this is great news!

Michelle Brunner said...

Congrats! I love that magazine! You deserve it:)

Artsnark said...

YAY! Congrats Nancy! You've earned it :D

Unknown said...

I’m hosting a postcard giveaway at my blog! You can enter to win 250 of your custom printed postcards to promote your work….pop by!!!

http://dianaevans.blogspot.com/

Nicole Austin said...

congratulations! i can't wait to get my copy this month. :) i just signed up for your collage backgrounds class at creative workshops and i love it! thanks for the inspiration!

nicole

Janny said...

Congrats, beautiful work on your Blog;o)

Diane Duda said...

Congratulations nancy! You so deserve it. :)

xo
Di

sue pelletier said...

Congrats! so exciting...i also loved your piece in the Dec.2008 issue...celebrate!

Eileen said...

WOW, Nancy! Congrats! No surprise, though that your wonderful work is being published again!

Eileen

http://ruralwisconsin.blogspot.com/

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Woohoo! And congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Enjoy it because you deserve it, lady! Can't wait to see it!

reagan said...

Woo-hoo Nancy! Lovely work and so special for Mother's Day. Fun to share the glossy pages with you sweetie:-)
xoxo
Pam

Karen Salva said...

Nancy, I just saw this in my copy tonight! It looks fabulous! Congratulations!