Friday, April 3, 2009

Mixed Media Monday ~ Come Fly with Me



It took me all week to get into my studio and complete my piece for Mixed Media Monday; actually the first piece I have ever created for this particular challenge. I am so late I considered not posting my link on their site, but thought, "what the heck; better late than never." This mixed media collage which uses paints, paper and charcoal is entitled, "Set Free Your Dreams." Please take a look at the wonderful art posted by others at this inspiring site.

Collage available in my Etsy shop.

© Nancy Lefko

7 comments:

Risa said...

It's beautiful! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I love your piece, and I'm so glad you came to play on Mixed Media Monday! By the way, you're not really late, you have a whole week to post your piece. Diane

Artsnark said...

such a vibrant piece, Nancy. Love all the upward movent

Ginger*:) said...

You have certainly taken flight! In so many ways you are like these beauties. Your work has taken on a glow and provides inspiration for all who are fortunate enough to come and enjoy it. These butterflies and the trails they are leaving behind are as musical as the background.

Candace Trew Camling said...

looks nice!! I also enjoyed reading about your successes and friendships on etsy in the posts below!

Anonymous said...

I love this collage Nancy. The butterflies are gorgeous, the blue/ochre color combo is one of my faves, and I'm quite obsessed with 3's.....
Cheers,
Gaye

Rose said...

Wonderful collage Nancy! I love butterflies!