Friday, April 24, 2009

Inspire Me Thursday ~ Push



When I read the prompt for Inspire Me Thursday, my maternal instincts went into overdrive...the first vision I had was pushing a baby carriage. I suppose that may be due to the fact that I am dealing with separation anxiety this week. My two high school boys are away in Florida with their HS band. So, it looks like I'm missing them, huh?

In any case, here is my interpretation of PUSH for Inspire Me Thursday. This collage is available in my Etsy shop.

© Nancy Lefko

7 comments:

Risa said...

Very nice! I hope your boys get home soon. :-)

Tangled Stitch said...

It's beautiful and a great way to look at the word push.

ELK said...

hi Nancy ~your collage is lovely ~i know the temporary empty nest is strange, I've been there myself!
elk
push fruit

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful Nancy!! Love the green back there too, great color!
My 2 daughters are both away at school on the East coast (I'm here on the 'left (behind)' coast, WAH WAH WAH.....but I think this is the goal we hope for as parents?? Independence? Responsibility? I keep telling myself these things....
Cheers,
Gaye

Glenda-TwoCoolTexans said...

This is such a sweet piece Nancy. You do the most special pieces.

Kathy said...

Look how cute this one is, you sure do have a way with mixing the photos with the words...cute!

Lori Saul said...

What a wonderful collage! Nostalgic and warm- great interpretation of "Push"