Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Melange Team on Etsy



I have the true pleasure of being part of a wonderful group of Mixed Media Artists known as the Melange Team on Etsy. It was pure serendipity when I met many of these ladies on a forum discussing mixed media/collage techniques. Since that first visit our group has grown and we now have a brand new blog thanks to the talents of many of our members. We communicate daily at the forum and also at our Yahoo group and share our lives as well as our art. I feel so blessed to have these marvelous friends in my life and they bring me such joy. They are also among the most talented artists one could ever meet. Stop by our team Etsy shop for a treat...there is much to behold.

5 comments:

Glenda-TwoCoolTexans said...

Oh my gosh, it looks just beautiful! What a blessing you are Nancy. What a HUGE blessing.
Much Love, G

Kathy said...

What she said...lol.
I 100% agree with Glenda. This is for sure a fun group, and I am so happy to be a part of it.
Nancy~
I love the dots on your blog, so pretty!
~xx~
Kathy

Tumble Fish Studio said...

I'll be off to visit in a few minutes. How exciting!

whyte said...

This is just fabulous! Thanks to everyone who has put so much effort into the Team, the yahoo group, the blog and the etsy forum! All's I can say is WOW!

Glenda-TwoCoolTexans said...

Nancy, I just had to tell you that I saw this entry on google today!