Saturday, April 25, 2009

Journal Fun


It really has felt like Spring the last couple of days. The sun has been shining, the daffodils are up, the trees are budding and even the bugs are back. It feels wonderful.

Another wonderful feeling is found in journaling. I love mixing it up in my journal with watercolor pencils, acrylics, collage elements and Pitt pens.

It will be quite awhile before my flower gardens come into bloom, and I don't even have a vegetable garden, but I'm content knowing that the gardens are waking up from their winter nap.



© Nancy Lefko

5 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

I know, Spring has finally arrived to NH. I love that the sun was shining brightly today and was even able to take in a rookie baseball game... although I don't share your sentiments on the bugs. =)
Lovely journal pages Nancy, thanks for sharing.

Kathy said...

Love the veggies....
Well, to LOOK at...

Risa said...

It's really nice.. Love it!

Michelle Brunner said...

I love your journals! I like how you combined the images with the fonts! It felt like summer here today, I just love it!

reagan said...

another fabulous job Nancy!