Monday, February 25, 2008

Tag, You're It !



My dear friend Ginger Nielson has tagged me and although I am running out of interesting things to say about myself, in the spirit of fun, I will try my best to think of five.

1. I have recently found my way back to the art of knitting and find it incredibly calming. Anyone need a scarf?

2. I love the old black and white sit-coms..."I Love Lucy," "Leave it to Beaver," and "The Andy Griffith Show" to name a few.

3. I'd rather curl up in front of the fireplace than do ANYTHING outside in the winter.

4. I love to shop.

5. I could eat an entire can of black olives in one sitting. (Once at a restaurant as a child, I was eating so many black olives from the relish tray, that a man at a nearby table had the waitress bring me an entire BOWL of olives all for myself...mmmmmm.)

I tag the following fun folks to join in...

Diana Evans

Kelly B

Anastasia

Valerie Walsh

7 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

You made me laugh with the olive story! What a sweet man to send you a bowl full.

If you are knitting... how about a prayer shawl. There is plenty of yarn in the ucc office. Easy as pie, Knit 3 Pearl 3 until you have finished off 3 skeins. We start with 57 cast on and go from there!

I love the image you posted. It looks like it is from one of your fantastic scrap books.

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy...

wonderful post and so nice to hear all these cool facts about you....

I wish I could knit things..especially those intricate designs...and I love scarfs...hint hint...lol

I love those black and white sit coms too...I also like the Honeymooners...

fireplace...ahhhhhh sounds perfect...

oh olives...I enjoy the green ones...the large queen olives...yumm...oh I feel like one right now...damn...

I will post some stuff tomorrow...thanks for the tag!!!

Cheers,
Diana

Anastasia said...

ohhh i love olives too! being of Greek background we eat them all the time!!!
oh and I can relate to the Winter months - love being indoors but Australian winters are quite mild!
Thanks for tagging me - Im going to do a fact post next week!

Kathleen Rietz said...

Wow, LOVE the collage! And another list. :)

Roberta said...

Always interesting Nancy!

Olives are good and of course you have to eat them off the tips of your fingers!.... maybe?

Victorian Lady said...

Hey :)
I gave you an award!
Check out my blog for info :)

Mere

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy...

I just added your tag...but now I forgot to tag people...doh!
Just wanted to say hello...

Cheers,
Diana