Thursday, February 7, 2008

How About That !



My thanks to the very talented Diana Evans for this sweet award. Just the thing I am needing on this very dreary winter day...with yet more snow and another delayed opening of school. If you haven't done so, you really must visit Diana's blog. She posts fabulous art every day and sometimes recipes to go along with her scrumptious illustrations. Mmmmmm...thanks Diana !!

I pass along this award to an artist whose work I adore and also to my very tired husband. (Thanks, Rich, for clearing the driveway yet again !!)

Candace Trew Camling

Rich Lefko

2 comments:

Candace Trew Camling said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Makes my day...and now I must paint!

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy.....

thanks for the post and adding my link...you're so sweet...and so glad I was able to brighten your day...

Have a great one...

Cheers,
Diana