Monday, February 4, 2008

SEW Much Fun !!





A few months back I was making paper bag albums quite frequently...about once a week. But after a while I grew tired of the process and decided to focus solely on collage work. But this past weekend I thought I'd make another album just for fun. And it actually WAS fun and did not feel like "work" which, a few months back, it had started to feel. I had always had in mind the notion (pardon the pun) of making a sewing-themed album. I thought there might be someone out there who has a collection of sewing-related ephemera needing a home. So here is the result and if you would like to see the rest of the pages, it will be on Ebay by tomorrow.

© Nancy Lefko

Images: Enchanted Mercantile

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy....

This album is gorgeous...and I will be heading to check out all the pages....perfect composition and beautiful colours....it makes me want to get out my grandma's old singer foot machine and start some projects....

I love these...

great work as usual...

Love popping by and seeing your posts...

Cheers,
Diana

Victorian Lady said...

Once again...love it! :) I've never heard of a paperbag album...sounds great! I enjoy your blog so much!
Mere

Ginger*:) said...

You KNOW how much I love these. Every detail in each booklet is intriguing. The details that don't show up here are worth every bit of the time you invest in one of these masterpieces. Each has a WOW factor all it's own. They rock!

Unknown said...

thanks for the cute comment...and that is precisely why I draw these treats...they are pretty with no guilt or calories...lol

Have a wonderful night...

Cheers,
Diana

sketched out said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Candace Trew Camling said...

I absolutely LOVE it! Makes me want to try it...but put a juvenile twist on it!

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy...

I have an award for you on my blog...

Cheers,
Diana

Roberta said...

I love the pinks in these! How long do you on a paper bag album? It's really just lovely Nancy.

Kathleen Rietz said...

Wow, beautiful! Your craft keeps getting better and better!

Anastasia said...

i love these - really nice!!