Monday, January 10, 2011

Art Journaling by Somerset Studio


The Winter 2011 issue of Art Journaling by Somerset Studio has arrived and I am, once again, thrilled to have contributed to this issue.


This contribution was special, in that it was a collaborative article between myself and two very talented artists, Pam Carriker and Carrie Todd. It was great fun to create together, sending our images and messages back and forth via email, encouraging each other along the way.


Our journal pages are unique, but our love of art journaling is the same.

Images © Stampington, Inc and Nancy Lefko

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello
I am looking for a long time this magazine, you sell it or I can do an exchange with a French magazine. I live in France, thank you soon. Here is my email :
nadia.vallegeas@sfr.fr
goodbye