Thursday, December 29, 2011

Date with My Journals


This holiday week has really given me the excuse to slow down and spend some time with my art journals. I've been feeling the bliss of having all three sons under the same roof, and hubby home from work for this vacation week, and that feeling of contentment comes through onto my journal pages.


I'm also looking ahead to all that 2012 will hold and I see wonderful artful experiences on the horizon. I'm feeling very blessed...I hope you are as well.



© Nancy Lefko

2 comments:

Sueann said...

Your journal pages are awesome!!!!!!
I have been enjoying this week as well.
Hubby on vaca...and I love it!
Hugging you
SueAnn

Seth said...

These are such beautiful pages. Thanks so much for sharing them. Have a happy and healthy and creative 2012. Looking forward to our paths crossing again!