Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Comes Early!


Yes indeed, Santa arrived today in the form of a UPS driver with a big box from Faber-Castell. HUGE thanks to Christa for supplying Mixed Media Samplers for my art journaling students.


I tried the products recently and was really excited about the combination of media in a single color family. They're a great art journaling supply, especially when you're traveling. Toss them into a tote bag with your journal and you're all set.

If you haven't sent your list to Santa yet, you may want to add this product. You'll be so happy that you did!

3 comments:

Sueann said...

Oh how wonderful! I like that it comes in a set like that!
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
SueAnn

Lisa M Griffin said...

I have never tried these before, but I love supplies that can travel. ;)
Thanks for sharing.

Sara Freeze said...

I really like the Mixed Media sampler! It looks so fun and easy to transport. Sigh- one more thing for the list. :)