Monday, September 7, 2009

Collage Play with Crowabout ~ Week #51


This week's collage sheet at Collage Play with Crowabout was the nudge I needed to get my Halloween juices flowing. I have been in a state of denial regarding the end of summer and therefore none too anxious to begin creating Halloween inspired art. But the wonderful collage images that Nancy B.of Crowabout supplied in this week's challenge certainly made me more receptive to the chill in the air that is approaching and all the fun and beauty that the Fall brings.

Collage available in my Etsy shop.

© Nancy Lefko

4 comments:

Artsnark said...

great fun!

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy!!! this is so much fun!!! what a great piece....spooky and fun !!!

Hugs
Diana

Roberta Baird said...

Love it!! I'm so looking forward to doing Halloween art!

Jodi Ohl said...

spookalicious, nancy!