Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bitten by the Halloween Bug


Whether it was denial that the summer was over or just the "Halloween Scrooge" in me, whatever the reason, I was having a hard time mustering up the interest in creating Halloween themed collages. However, the "Mix It Up with Melange" Challenge this week got my creative Halloween juices flowing and I had great fun making the collages featured here.


I really do enjoy working in the colors that I associate with Halloween and Autumn. I may not really be ready for that nip in the air, but the changing leaves here in New England really are spectacular.

Collages available in my Etsy shop.

© Nancy Lefko

8 comments:

Artsnark said...

So much Halloween fun!

Silke Powers said...

Fun, fun, fun! You might even get me in the Halloween spirit. Love your collages!! :) Silke

Nicole Austin said...

these are great! just what we need to get the "halloween scrooge" in all of us to let go of summer and embrace the coming fall! :) i think i'm ready. thanks! :)

Debbie said...

I love your blog background and your collages! I saw your artwork in the new art journaling magazine and really enjoyed it. I'm sure I'll be back again. thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

wonderful work Nancy!!! I love it and am so inspired by some cool Halloween art!!!

Hugs
Diana

Fannie said...

oooooo...boooooo...i'm in a scary moooooooood. hah! thanks for bringing in the season for me.

Jodi Ohl said...

More spooktacular, work Nancy! Love the new collages :)

Alisa Nordholt-Dean said...

Great halloween pieces! I still adore the halloween ACEO I got from you last year and have it hanging in my office at work.