Monday, September 22, 2008

With Sincere Thanks


I am very late in saying thank you for being chosen for two Etsy treasuries last week. It is too late to visit these and see the other artists featured, but hopefully not too late to express my gratitude.

So, thank you Lisa and Jo for choosing my art to share space with that of other talented folks :)

I have spent a good deal of time this morning visiting those amazing artists listed in my blog roll. So often I get too busy to visit and I don't want any of you to forget how much joy you bring to my day when I stop by your blog.

The Etsy treasury pictured above is one of my own creation. It is still live for a bit longer, so please visit and enjoy the work of mixed media friends :)

1 comment:

Lisa M Griffin said...

what fun... i often am amazed at how quickly the time passes while I "window shop" on Etsy. I have been debating opening my own shop so that I can start supplementing purchases with an Etsy income. Lovely treasury Nancy, thanks for sharing.

PS How is that apple pie coming??? =)