Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Big Thank U


A special thank you to the very talented Kathy Hare for this adorable award. When an artist as talented as Kathy finds enjoyment in visiting my blog, I am deeply flattered. And to be named along with other artists whom I admire is a thrill for me as well.

The rules of acceptance are as follows:

1. Choose 7 of your favorite blogs to nominate and link back to them.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated.

Simple, huh? Yes, all but choosing JUST 7 blogs...that's like walking into a candy store and choosing JUST 7 pieces of candy. But you know me...the rule follower...so here goes.

Here are 7 of the many blogs I heart:

Pam Carriker
Alisa Nordholt-Dean
Fannie Narte
Lisa Rivas
Kathy
Valerie Walsh
Elizabeth Parsons

7 comments:

valerie walsh said...

aahhh you are so sweet and talented! Thank You for choosing me pal, yer the greatest :)

Lisa Rivas said...

Dearest Nancy
I am so honored with your choice and I know must have been hard to decide knowing so many talented and wonderful bloggers.
OPn my first visit to your blog I was first captivated by your imaginative sense of humour tied into your stunning work and then your open friendliness made me realize that this is what it's all about, connecting!
You are also an excellent writer to top it off...
Thank you and thank you!

Monday I will post "who". It is going to be hard... Gracias mi amiga!

Fannie said...

Thanks, Nancy! Thanks for making me feel special . . . again.

Have a great weekend.

Kathy said...

You made my day Nancy, thanks for thinking of me...
~xx~
Kathy

julie king said...

isn't that just the cutest award? and you so deserve it! the thing i like best about all the awards traveling around blog land these days is the opportunity to check out all the showcased blogs. such fun!

reagan said...

Thank you so much Nancy, sorry I am late getting back to you on this, what a cute award! I am hopeful things will slow down a bit when school starts and I can play blog catchup:-)
Pam

the follower said...

I enjoyed your art work very much,and your writeings I INVITE YOU TO READ MY blog &youtotell others about it,even thou its mostly for men but all can gain much from it as you can realize im sure.blessings!