Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thank You Diana !



The wonderfully talented artist, Diana Evans has bestowed upon me the "You Make My Day Award." Diana is a faithful visitor to my blog and leaves kind and supportive comments. "Thanks, Diana." Now it is my pleasure to do the following:

1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the "You Make my Day Award" logo with a link to the post that I wrote. (Optional)
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

I have chosen the following gifted and wonderful artists who 'make my day' every time I visit their blogs. Thank you ladies for brightening my days and bringing a smile to my face.

Ginger Nielson

Diane Duda

Kelly Rae Roberts

Lindsay Brackeen

Leigh Hannan

2 comments:

LINDSAY said...

Thank you! Very sweet. Many days your kind comments lift my days as well :)

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy....you're most welcome...I pop by everyday just to see if you have any new posts...

Have a wonderful day!

Cheers,
Diana