Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've Been Tagged...



I've been tagged by the very sweet Mere aka Victorian Lady to list 5 things about me...

Let's see...

1. I enjoy the occasional cocktail...Cosmopolitans with Raspberry Absolut are my poison of choice.

2. In winter, my hands are frighteningly dry...ouch !!

3. My favorite type of interior decorating is 'Cottage Style.'

4. I adore the coast of Maine.

5. I hate to GET up early, but I like to BE up early (WHAT ??)

Since I have recently tagged a bunch of you...rather than do it again, I'll just close by saying, should the mood strike you...consider yourself TAGGED !!

© Nancy Lefko

2 comments:

Victorian Lady said...

Thanks Nancy! I like Appletinis myself :) Btw, my mom's name is Nancy too :) Thanks for doing the tag!
Mere

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy...

that was cool..nice to learn something new about you.....

Thanks for the Birthday wishes...If it wasn't 2 in the morning I would add this to my last post...but perhaps tomorrow night...oh I loved your number 5....with the (WHAT?) hehehe

Have a wonderful day...
Cheers,
Diana