Thursday, November 29, 2007
I've Been Tagged
The talented artist Linda Silvestri has tagged me for a meme. This is the first time I have ever been tagged so I hope that I do everything correctly and don't bore you too much in the process. Linda is a very gifted artist and her sketches are so much fun, so do visit her blog and have a look.
The rules of this meme are:
· When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you.
· Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself.
· At the end of the post you must tag and link to eight other people.
8 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I am very much addicted to COFFEE. It is not the caffeine that has me hooked, but the taste. Coffee ice cream has been my favorite flavor since I was a child, long before my first cup 'o Joe. I love the scent as well....mmmmmmm. I probably, no definitely, drink too much.
2. I think I was born in the wrong decade. I would have been a perfectly happy June Cleaver or Donna Reed. (although housework in heels would have been a drag.) I long for a simpler time and watch the old black and white sit-coms with yearning. Probably not a very PC thing to admit, but I am very content as a stay at home mom.
3. I didn't learn to drive until I was 24 years old.
4. I love the color combination of pink and green. Sage green and baby pink...lime green and hot pink...it all works for me !!
5. I am a die hard Cubs fan. My dad was born and raised in a suburb of Chicago and I am a New Yorker who was raised to cheer on the Cubs. I have indocrinated my husband and children and every other year we make the pilgrimage to Wrigley.
6. I LOVE the beach. Maybe it is because I was raised on Long Island and the beach was never very far away....but it is in my blood. The sights, the smells, the sand, the shells...it rejuvenates and soothes me.
7. I am a lazy gardener. I love my flower beds, but I clearly do not spend enough time improving them.
8. I'm a bit...just a bit...of a Felix Unger. (my kids call me the 'clean freak'...but that's just in comparison to them !)
Here are my tags:
Diane at Duda Daze
Lindsay at Painting My World
Susan at My Sweet Imaginations
Patty at Papor Artist
Paulette at Paulette Insall
Roberta at A Mouse in the House
Paige at Fox in Socks
Leigh at Murphy Girl
© Nancy Lefko