Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Work in Progress


I've been playing around again in the studio...I think I like experimenting with paint on canvas before I begin to collage. It gives me an opportunity to create textures and variations in color that a smaller space does not allow. It is setting up to be a rather crazy week between the boys' schedules and my own, but hopefully soon I'll get a chance to finish this work in progress. By then it may look nothing like this image...changes often occur as time goes on.

©Nancy Lefko

2 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

These last two are very interesting. I think with the type of pose that these gals have so often, you might want to combine a large group of them and call them ladies of the lounge...as they often 'lounge' around on your desk, on a shelf, or on top of each other waiting for that last touch of creativity that makes each of them unique.

Diane Duda said...

Hi nancy
Thanks for the birthday greetings. :)
In answer to your imagekind question. No success, really. Haven't sold a single print...but, I've had many positive comments, and almost 1000 views, and it has a link to my blog. So I figure, since it's free and all, what can it hurt.
Go read my new post in which I just realized I have a Greeting Card Shop. I think that would be perfect for your artwork.

Di