Thursday, September 27, 2007

Batty Sisters



Life has been WAY too hectic around here !! I think I've had about 10 minutes in my studio all week. The days are consumed before I know it and all I've done is run from one place to another. I know things will calm down once soccer season is over...but the question is, will I last that long ? That is why I have reached into the vault to pull out a collage I made a few months back. The girls seem to fit the Halloween theme, although they were not made for the holiday. They also seem to fit my state of mind lately...BATS !!!

© Nancy Lefko

1 comment:

Ginger*:) said...

Have you ever watched BATS in the sky at dusk. They seem to mirror your recent days...flitting from here to there with breakneck speed and not seeming to find a perch in all that flurry.

I wish you calmer days ahead. Soccer season will ebb, just in time to start raking leaves.

Beautiful collage!