Monday, May 14, 2012

Have You Registered Yet?


Every day we get closer and closer to the magic that is Art Is...You: The East Coast Art Retreat in Stamford, CT. I, like many others, wish that summer would go on and on, however, I know how fast it shoots by. Hard to believe, but October will be upon us before we know it.

So that's why it's a MUST that you register for the BEST EVER art retreat...now :)

I'll be offering two workshops this year. If you like to play with color and get messy with paints, papers, inks, water-soluble crayons, markers, oil pastels...join me for MIXED MEDIA MANTRAS on Saturday, October 6th and we'll have oodles of artful fun!

Sunday, October 7th will find me teaching WHEN TEXTURE TALKS where we'll tell a story through the beauty of texture. Vintage items and ephemera, tea-stained cheesecloth, buttons, hardware, string or whatever your heart desires, will add to the rich background created with acrylic paints, molding paste, inks and papers.


No matter your interest, there is a workshop offered at "Art Is...You" that is perfect for you. Check out the list of amazing artists and the fabulous classes offered...and I hope to see you there...after a long and luxurious summer :)

© Nancy Lefko

1 comment:

Seth said...

I will see you there Nancy...no doubt in the blink of an eye!