Friday, March 2, 2012

Liquid Pencil Sketching Ink by Pam Carriker: Product Review

It's always great fun to play with a new art product and I have spent some time today doing just that. The very first time I tried the new Liquid Pencil Sketching Ink by Pam Carriker was last year when Pam and I were roommates at an art retreat.


Since then Pam Carriker has been working tirelessly with Derivan (the creator of her sketching inks) and the distributors to get this wonderful product to market. I join her in announcing that Liquid Pencil Sketching Ink by Pam Carriker is now available at the Interweave Store.


Today I used Pam's sketching ink in my art journal in two different ways. First, I used a foam applicator to apply the ink to Pam's beautiful heart and wing rubber stamps. I also used the ink directly from the bottle as the fine tip applicator makes that a breeze. It's a fabulous product and so unique...the beauty and characteristics of graphite in a painterly ink. Genius!


Congratulations Pam!



Images © Nancy Lefko and Interweave LLC

1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

Looks great. I'm willing to try that ink. Thanks for letting us know and great job on your pages.