Friday, November 25, 2011

She's Here!


My wonderful "treat to myself" arrived today!

Ever since meeting the lovely and talented Kecia Deveney at the Art Is...You Retreat in October I have wanted to own a piece of her wonderful jewelry. (I have repeatedly kicked myself for leaving vendor night during the retreat without making a purchase!) Since returning home I have checked Kecia's Etsy shop time and time again, but knowing that she was traveling and very busy, I wasn't surprised that her shop hadn't been re-stocked since the vendor night.

When I read on Facebook that Kecia's shop was back in business, I made a bee-line there and saw the sweetest necklace; one I'd had my eye on last October. With a few clicks of my mouse, she was mine!


Happily, she arrived today just in time for me to wear to the art fair where I'll be vending tomorrow. I can't wait to show off this little beauty.

She arrived carefully wrapped in dressmaker's tissue, which immediately went into my stash to use in mixed media collage. (A little bonus!)


Kecia has an amazing talent for jewelry assemblage and her shop is a joy to behold! Thanks, Kecia, for this gem. She is a joy to wear and a reminder of the special person that you are.

3 comments:

Artsnark said...

very cool - off to check out the shop

Sueann said...

Such a unique and beautiful necklace!
Congrats on your new purchase!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Lisa M Griffin said...

Very unique. What a fun share. :)