Thursday, November 3, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!


Lots to do and so few hours in the day! Funny, it feels that way sometimes, especially when there are so many "irons in the fire" that need tending.


I've been trying to seriously tackle my to-do list...I LOVE to cross things off! Today I have 'nearly' finished a custom piece (just waiting for a reply from my customer), started a workshop sample and have completed and sent this series off to my licensing agent.


Of course, all that 'mom stuff' needed to be done as well, so I juggled laundry and cooking and chauffeuring while going back and forth to the studio and/or computer.


Whew!!

Featured collages soon to be available in my Etsy shop.

© Nancy Lefko

1 comment:

Lisa M Griffin said...

I hear you... the tug and pull of being creative and enjoying the journal, but wishing for more hours in the day. :)
Lovely & positive pieces Nancy.