Sunday, July 17, 2011

Journal of Memories


When I injured my right index finger while packing the car for vacation (that's right...smashed it in the car door!) I also ruined my plans of journaling as we traveled to and from Wisconsin. Journaling on the road is so much fun for me; it's a great way to pass the time in the car and a wonderful memory of the trip. But, alas, it was not to be this time around.


The next best thing? Take my journal supplies and trip ephemera out to the screen porch on a lovely summer day and create a journal page filled with memories of a wonderful family vacation.

© Nancy Lefko

4 comments:

Iggy Pickle said...

Sorry to hear you hurt yourself. That is a tough injury since we use our hands constantly! Feel better soon.

Sueann said...

Ouch!! That had to hurt!
Journaling on the porch sounds so luxurious. Hope you had a wonderful session.
On our trips, we listen to books on tape. Makes the trip pass so quickly!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Jenny Petricek said...

Love the collage! Hope you had a wonderful time traveling in my great state!

Toni Stacey Simpson said...

Sorry to hear about your injury, but love your journal page