Sunday, June 26, 2011

Journal Pages


It has been such a delight to meet weekly with the students in my "Mixed Media Art Journals" class at the Sharon Arts Center. We have enjoyed camaraderie, laughs and stories as we've journaled our way through media and techniques.


Tomorrow is our last class and we will discover the ease and fun of "journaling on the go."

Many thanks to the ladies in my class for bringing their joy and enthusiasm each Monday morning. I do hope our paths cross again soon.



© Nancy Lefko

5 comments:

Iggy Pickle said...

I hope your class next term will run. I'm going to take it again and hope to learn even more about art journels. If I do not continue with you at Sharon Arts, I hope to continue to study with you at some other location. It's been an important art class to me. Thanks, and see you tomorrow morning!

Iggy Pickle said...

BTW, it's me, Karen!

Sueann said...

What lovely journal pages!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Jenny Petricek said...

Nancy, what gorgeous pages! I can tell your class has not only touched the students, but has blessed you as well!

Thanks to your warm encouragement, I've been thinking about my next project to send in for publication...I will be posting info about it soon on my blog! Thanks again!

schulmanart said...

your collages are beautiful! lovely blog, i'm following.

Miriam
schulmarart.blogspot.com