Thursday, May 19, 2011

Somerset Studio GALLERY


The Summer 2011 issue of Somerset Studio Gallery is soon to hit the newsstands. I was pleased and surprised to receive a contributor's copy in the mail yesterday...I had no idea my artwork had been chosen. A very pleasant surprise indeed, that arrived just when I needed it.


"Leap Fearlessly" was created for the FEARLESS challenge proposed by Somerset Studio.


And my submission for the SIMPLE PLEASURES challenge was "Keys to the Morning." If you're anything like me, coffee is a divine yet simple pleasure and indeed, a key to the morning!

I encourage you to pick up a copy of this extraordinary magazine that is available June 1st. It is chock full of beautiful artwork that is sure to please and inspire!

© Nancy Lefko

4 comments:

i.ikeda said...

Congratulations, that's wonderful! The pieces look amazing, by the way. I especially love the simple pleasures one (coffee lover here, haha).

I love Summerset publications, but I've never bought the gallery one. Now I may have to, just to check out all the inspiration.

Jenny Petricek said...

Nancy, I also received my copy of the Gallery yesterday, and looking forward to seeing more of your work! It's definitely one of my favorite Somerset publications...I wish it came out more than a couple times a year!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Your art work is so beautiful!Gratulation to publication.
Have a nice weekend,
Anja

Julie Wasson said...

congrats! I got my contributor's copy last week and I loved your pieces, as usual. Thanks for sharing your work, as always.