Saturday, July 24, 2010

Retro Swimsuit Challenge


The very talented Lisa Bebi has come up with another great art challenge. For the latest challenge Lisa posted the following on her Facebook page:

"my new challenge will be retro bathing/swimming/water sports beauties."

My answer to the challenge is the mixed media piece pictured above. With a combination of vintage image & paper, decorative paper, Caran d'Ache water-soluble crayon and fluid chalk ink, I give you, 'By the Beautiful Sea.'

© Nancy Lefko

5 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

Love your bathing beauty entry. She's gorgeous and she knows it. The necklace in the pic is interesting. And to think I always take mine off.

BugnLVoe said...

Nice! :-)

XOXO

Kerri said...

your answer is great! :)

Ginger*:) said...

Excellent interpretation! I love the combination of colors, design and art and that suit... where can I get one?

Nicole Austin said...

this is lovely! i love all the colors, the patterns and textures. :)