Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mixed Media Monday ~ PLAY THINGS


This week's challenge offered by Mixed Media Monday is PLAY THINGS. With three boys of my own, I know a lot about that subject. In fact, there is a multitude of PLAY THINGS scattered over my family room floor at this very moment...oops, watch your step!!

I encourage you to visit the Mixed Media Monday blog and view the wonderful creations inspired by this prompt.

Collage available in my Etsy shop. Collage images courtesy Collage Play with Crowabout.

© Nancy Lefko

13 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Adorable, Nancy! Hugs, Terri

Faye said...

Beautiful vintage piece, Nancy.Nice and boyish. Even girls can make pretty messes, though.

Sandy said...

Really really lovely.
Gorgeous card.

johanna said...

BEAU-TI-FUL!! love the vibrant colors!

Kristin said...

LOVE it! Love the image of the boys and all the little vintage details and empheria - it really makes me smile! And, BTW, even though I have a 4 year old GIRL, I still trip over dinosaurs all the time . . . sigh . . . Kristin xo

peggy aplSEEDS said...

great piece!

Sueann said...

Love the collage...and the text is terrific...really gives life to it.
Hugs
SueAnn

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

When my boys were small the house was always full of boyish mischief.. they can just think up so many things :)) Love your collage and thank you for bring those memories to mind :)
Inka

Amy said...

love those image's from crowabout..they are super super fab..you used them so cute too

Children Supplements said...

Cute vintage piece....Gorgeous card..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Viva-Magazine-Your-Premium-Womens-Natural-Health-Magazine/262734921452?ref=ts

joanna said...

Beautiful piece Nancy!! I love the images and text.gives it a vintage look!

Nan said...

Love how translucent this looks....very neat piece!

Diane said...

I love your piece, Nancy! I remember those days so well, with toys everywhere! Now I'm hoping it will come again with my gorgeous little granddaughter! Diane