Friday, March 26, 2010

New Canvases


It has been a while since I've worked on new canvases and it felt good to take these two through the many stages to completion. What I enjoyed most this time was the addition of molding paste and stamping into the paste for some great texture.

The sunflower piece is available in my Etsy shop and the pear I'll be hanging in my kitchen. I plan to create two more small canvases to go along with it...an artichoke is next on my list.



Sunflower painting available in my Etsy shop.

© Nancy Lefko

7 comments:

Dianne said...

They are wonderful!

Sueann said...

Love them both!! The texture is awesome!
Hugs
SueAnn

Lisa M Griffin said...

Gorgeous Nancy! Great color and so happy that you are keeping one for yourself. Have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

oh wow Nancy!!! I especially have a thing for sunflowers...I guess my latest picture book proves that....

Beautiful work!!!

Debbie Clandening said...

These are lovely.I love the petals on the sunflower

AscenderRisesAbove said...

that flower really is reaching for the sun!

Angela ILIADIS said...

I really love your work! Your choice of colours and textures.