Thursday, January 7, 2010

Somerset Studio



The January/February issue of Somerset Studio is currently in bookstores. I was fortunate to have my mixed media collage entitled, "Quite Beautiful," selected for publication. What makes this joy so much more fun is to share the same page in this issue with my friend and fellow artist, Alisa Nordholt-Dean. Alisa is a talented mixed media/collage artist with whom I have had the pleasure of collaborating. What fun to open the magazine and find our two collages side by side! (Alisa's collage is top right on the page below.)




"She was quite beautiful. Everyone had seen her innumerable pictures."

© Nancy Lefko

6 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats to you & your friend for being included in this magazine. Your collages are so neat. I hope someday this will happen to me & my friend Silke, since we also do collage work.

Jodi Ohl said...

Congrats Nancy! What are the odds that they would feature you and Alisa together??? Did you all know that a head of time?

Kathy said...

Oh that is so funny, two "sisters" together. happy for both of you... happy New Year sweet friend.
~xx~

studio pashnada said...

you really are a busy bee this month ~ Sherry

Erin Butson said...

Love this collage, nancy. Congrats on CPS.

Artsnark said...

congrats to you both!