Saturday, October 27, 2007

Femme Fatale



Surprisingly, amidst all the time spent today making my son's Halloween costume, I was able to finish three collages. (One of which is pictured here...all three are listed on ebay.) Thanks so much to my dear friend Ginger Nielson for the wonderful collection of foreign stamps she gave me to use in my collages. (Please visit Ginger's blog on my favorite links...you'll be glad you did.) I think stamps add that 'something extra' that is quite often needed. Don't you agree?

© Nancy Lefko

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your choice of photos is just great and your art is very beautiful.
beside that, i adore the womans hair ;)

Luis Servo said...

Your talent: incredible!

A COLLAGE A DAY said...

love the old hand writing.

r.

Ginger*:) said...

I'll say it too! Your talent is incredible. You just "KNOW" where everything should be in each collage. I like the choice of stamp here...it adds another dimension to this wonderful piece.

Anonymous said...

Your work is truly inspiring! I will be back regularly. And yes: the stamp really makes the difference.

Madcap Baroness with Teacup said...

I love femme fatales. Pansy is Great!