Monday, October 10, 2016

Art Is You 2016

Shame on me...it's been MONTHS since I've blogged. My apologies to anyone who's taken the time to check this blog since March. If no one has checked...then it's all good!

I've just returned from teaching at the very BEST of the BEST mixed media art retreats...ART IS YOU in Stamford, CT. As always, this retreat was filled with creativity, wonder, joyful reunions, new friendships and art around every corner.

My Saturday class, FOUR SEASONS OF ART JOURNALING was terrific fun with wonderful students who created awesome work. (Enough superlatives?) Seriously, I'm so grateful to them for their enthusiasm and making the day fabulous for me, from start to finish!

If you've never attended an art retreat, you really must treat yourself to this experience. I am biased of course, and think that there are none that can compare with ART IS YOU, but try to find one that works for you. You'll be enriched by the experience and remember it forever.

Happy students with their assembled journals

Using spray inks and stencils to prepare journals


Folding journals

Preparing journals

Art journaling begins!



© Nancy Lefko

1 comment:

Seth said...

Your class looks wonderful and the students all look very happy. So nice to see you again after so long. Hope our paths cross again soon.