Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"Art Is...You" Art Retreats *SALE*


If you've been undecided as to whether or not to attend this most amazing art retreat, here is a little push to help you choose to join in the fun.

Art Is...You: Your Mixed Media Art Retreats are amazing gatherings of talented artists and the most wonderful and welcoming people. While at the retreat you will be filled with art, fellowship, laughter & joy and you'll leave with an over-abundance of inspiration.

I am thrilled to be teaching at the Stamford, CT retreat again this year and really hope that I get to meet some of my blog readers. If you have been searching for an east coast art retreat, look no further. This is where you belong. If you come to Art Is...You alone, you will leave with more friends than you can count.

I hope you'll join the Art Is...You family and I'll see you in Stamford!

Image © Visually Speaking

2 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

Sounds fun! I hope you have a great time! :)

Construction Cleaning Montebello said...

This wwas lovely to read