Wednesday, August 31, 2011

On My Art Desk


I'm getting close to completing the fourth in the series of canvases I began last week. Or was it the week before? The days have sort of slipped one into the next without my realizing; that tends to happen when I am extra busy...as I have been readying the bunch for "back to school." Then throw in a hurricane and watch out!


Now that the boys have started their school year, I can grab some more time in my studio and CREATE! I have a lot planned...all associated with some really big news that I'll be sharing soon! REALLY big, "pinch myself news!"

So I look forward to another fully artful day tomorrow and wish you one as well.

© Nancy Lefko

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart your new canvas! I am glad you are safe from the hurricane. Being from Florida I know how bad those can be!

Anonymous said...

Lot's of yummy artwork in this post! I love how you do your hearts and I see that you teach a workshop on Creative Workshps. I am thinking of taking this workshop soon. I wish that all workshops would list the supplies needed as part of their info on the class. I am over buying supplies! Are the supplies standard or are there special items needed? What's the big news? Tell me..tell me! Hehe, enjoy your art time now that it's back to school!