Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Publication


The newest edition of Somerset Studio Gallery has hit the shelves and I am pleased to share my artwork that was chosen for publication. "Glamour Girl" (below center) was submitted in response to a call for work created solely in black & white. I had received an email from the editor informing me that this piece would be in the magazine.


What I did not know was that six of my Halloween pieces, submitted for a call for Vintage Halloween art, were also going to be featured in the magazine. What a pleasant surprise!



It is truly a joy to be published in the beautiful magazines from Stampington and I feel very fortunate for the opportunity...an early Christmas present for me.

Images © Stampington, Inc.

7 comments:

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

Well Merry Christmas! Yes, it is a lovely gift and surprise.

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Hi Dear Nancy! CONGRATULATIONS! What wonderful news and can't wait to get my copy so I can see your work and tell everyone "I know her!"!
I am shamefully behind on my blog visiting but wanted to drop in and leave some Christmas cheer and big fat wishes for a very blissful and Holiday Season with your family and friends. I'm going to lurk about here a bit more and see what all you've been up to since my last visit. It always inspires me so to see your gorgeous, gorgeous work!
marsha

Elizabeth Parsons said...

woo hoo! awesome!
eBeth

sue pelletier said...

nancy...congratulations!!! have a great christmas with your family!

Artsnark said...

Congrats, Nancy!! looks fabulous

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh, NANCY! Congratulations. All the pieces are spectacular and really pop. Well done!

Wishing you and your family a very merry, merry Christmas!

xoxo

Ginger*:) said...

Why are you surprised. Your work is exceptionally GORGEOUS! You simply "know" where to place everything, and how to create the perfect mood in each piece. Your added touches with paint, type and all the other details are what make me love to investigate each piece.