Monday, August 10, 2020

Art Journaling in the Time of Pandemic

 Hello, long lost blog!

Who knew that it would take a global pandemic for my blog to get some attention? It has been over two years since my last post. Shameful, I know! 


When we were all subject to quarantine at the start of this crazy time, I turned to my art journals, which also had been somewhat neglected. I found that having a daily ritual, such as journaling, helped to add some routine to my otherwise rudderless day. 


Now I find I have a folder of journal images, entitled "During Pandemic," which is bulging at the seams. If you follow my personal or business page on Facebook, you will have seen the daily journal pages since early March. 


  I thought it might also be a good idea to share my images in a collection on my blog.
Good idea? Bad idea? Who knows. But for good or for bad, here we go. 


So, here are the first eight images, and there will be many more to follow.


Stay safe, stay well, wear a mask and make art!






 © Nancy Lefko

1 comment:

Jan J. said...

I have missed you! I have followed you forever but I just realized Facebook has not shown me one post. I went looking and you're still there and posting. These are all spectacular! I so love your style. I'm going to put you as "see first" so I don't miss anything.